Bojangles Entertainment Complex Announces Holiday Ticket Deals
Save up to 50% on upcoming shows with special offers available for a limited time
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Nov. 28, 2022) – Bojangles Entertainment Complex (BOplex) is wrapping up the year with incredible savings for fans of live entertainment. From family-friendly shows and holiday classics to can’t miss comedy tours and musical performances, BOplex offers fans discounted tickets this season. For a limited time, save on the below upcoming shows at the BOplex.
2 For 1 Tickets
Get two tickets for the price of one.
- A Day to Remember – Reassembled: Acoustic Theater Tour – Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Holiday Dreams: A Spectacular Holiday Cirque! – Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Dancing with the Stars: Live! 2023 Tour – Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Real Talk Comedy Tour – Friday, May 12, 2023
Save 25% on tickets with a Me+3 4-Pack, or four tickets for the price of three.
- Charlotte Bootleggers’ Home Opener – Saturday, January 7, 2023
More Holiday Deals
Additional shows offering savings on ticket purchases this holiday season.
- Sesame Street Live! Make Your Magic – Saturday, December 3 – Sunday, December 4, 2022 (Save 35%)
- Allman Family Revival – Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Nutcracker! Magic of Christmas Ballet – Friday, December 16, 2022 (Save 20%)
- George Lopez: OMG Hi! Comedy Tour – Saturday, January 14, 2023 (Save 30%)
- Ancient Aliens Live – Friday, April 28, 2023 (Save 35%)
- Madagascar the Musical – Thursday, May 25, 2023 (Save 25%)
*Offers vary per show. Subject to availability while supplies last.
About the Bojangles Entertainment Complex
The Bojangles Entertainment Complex (BOplex) is an entertainment and sports complex located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The historic complex holds two separate venues, Ovens Auditorium and Bojangles Coliseum, which both opened in 1955 providing the city with its first major civic auditorium and dedicated sports and concert spaces. Since opening, the venues have hosted nearly 19,000 events collectively including Broadway shows, symphony concerts, operas, sporting events and more. For more information, visit BOplex.com.