YOUR A-Z GUIDE TO THE BOPLEX
Policies & FAQs
Get answers to your frequently asked questions and learn about Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex policies.
The Bojangles' Entertainment Complex strives to provide all of our guests with an enjoyable experience by offering services to assist with various needs and abilities. Our facility is equipped with various features and amenities that we hope will create an environment that is welcoming for all.
The BOplex encourages those needing to purchase tickets in accessible seating areas to do so as far in advance as possible. One accessible seat and up to three companion seats can be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis. Temporary auxiliary aids and services to qualified individuals with a disability may be provided.
- Bojangles' Coliseum wheelchair accessible seating is available in sections 106, 108, 110, 121 and 123 with a selection of sight lines and prices.
- Ovens Auditorium has 23 designated wheelchair accessible seating that is only available on the Orchestra level. They are available in the following locations: Orchestra Center (Row A, Row R), Orchestra Center Right (Row A, Row FF), Orchestra Center Left (Row A, Row FF), Orchestra Right (Row D, Row K), and Orchestra Left (Row C, Row K, Row N). Additional ADA seating is available in the balcony but can only be accessed via staircase.
Every effort will be made on the day of an event to accommodate those needing accessible seats but purchased a ticket for a conventional seat but all such exchanges are based on availability.
If you have questions or would like to receive additional information regarding the accessibility of our facility and resources, please contact us at the Box Office for more information.
Bojangles' Entertainment Complex
2700 East Independence Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28205
For most events at the Bojangles' Entertainment Complex, alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Guests must be at least 21 years old to purchase alcohol. All alcohol sales require a photo ID as proof of age.
In North Carolina, there are four acceptable forms of identification that can be used to buy alcoholic beverages:
- Current driver’s license from any state in the United States
- Current U.S. military identification card
- Current North Carolina identification card
- Current official passport issued by any nation
Guests are not permitted to bring in alcoholic beverages from outside and may not leave with alcohol purchased inside of the BOplex. Management reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
Guests are encouraged to consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
Only Service Animals, as defined by the ADA, are permitted inside of the Bojangles' Entertainment Complex.
Bags and backpacks should be smaller than 14" x 14" x 6". Diaper bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6" will be permitted. All bags are subject to search upon entry into Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium.
Video cameras, audio recorders and cameras with removable lenses longer than 3 inches are prohibited at the Bojangles' Entertainment Complex. Some events allow fans to take pictures without flash (on their phone or small handheld camera without a removable lens), but many do not. Please refer to the pre-show email you receive the day before your event for specific details.
Call our customer service team at (704) 372-3600 for the camera policy on a particular event.
The Bojangles' Entertainment Complex was designed for fans of all ages. Unless otherwise noted, children 2 and over must have a purchased ticket to enter the Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex. Any child under the age of 2 admitted without a ticket must share a seat with an accompanying adult. Please confirm with the box office before purchasing.
Diaper bags are permitted, but are subject to search upon entry into our venues.
Strollers are not permitted inside the event venues.
Booster seats are available at no charge at Ovens Auditorium on a first come, first-served basis.
The Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority (CRVA), operators of the Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex, works to deliver experiences that uniquely enrich the lives of Charlotte visitors and residents. Other brands supported by the CRVA are the , Charlotte Convention Center, Spectrum Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Visit Charlotte .
The Bojangles' Entertainment Complex doors typically open at least one hour prior to the event. Please check your event information for entry and VIP entry times.
We take the safety of our guests very seriously. As we further that safety commitment, we have added walk-through metal detectors to screen guests when they enter our buildings. Please note that this precaution may add some time to the entry process. The quality of your guest experience, including your safety, is our number one priority.
All patrons and their belongings are subject to search. Management reserves the right to prohibit any items that pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other guests.
Masks may be asked to be removed during the Entry process. Face paint cannot be so extreme where Venue Staff/Security are not able to verify ID.
First Aid services are on staff and located in designated First Aid stations for all public events. If you need First Aid assistance, contact the nearest usher, security guard or police officer. In the event of an emergency, please follow the directions of emergency personnel and staff.
Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium offer several concessions options for guests.
Outside food and beverages, including bottled water, are not permitted inside the Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex venues unless due to a medical or dietary necessity or for infant dietary needs.
For most events at the Bojangles' Entertainment Complex, alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Guests must be at least 21 years old to purchase alcohol. All alcohol sales require a valid photo ID as proof of age.
Guests are not permitted to bring in alcoholic beverages from outside and may not leave with alcohol purchased inside of the Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex. Management reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
If you have lost something, please let one of our Bojangles' Entertainment Complex event staff know. You can also check for lost items by calling (704) 372-3600 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday).
Lost tickets can only be replaced if requested by the account holder of record. Tickets will only be reissued to the account holder of record at the discretion of Bojangles' Entertainment Complex management to be picked up the day of the event at Will Call. Under no circumstances will the newly reissued tickets be sent to the account holder. We also cannot reprint third party tickets.
The parking lots typically open two hours prior to the event.
There is an $8 charge for parking in the Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex parking lots. There is no re-entry upon exit.
Overnight parking is prohibited in the Bojangles' Entertainment Complex parking lot. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner's expense.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Bojangles' Entertainment Complex, the following items are not permitted inside our venues
- Audio recording equipment
- Bags and backpacks larger than 14" x 14" x 6"
- Camera lenses longer than 3 inches
- Digital cameras with video capabilities
- Explosives and fireworks
- Glass or metal containers
- Horns and whistles
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage
- Packages, parcels or items where the contents of which cannot be displayed
- Animals, except Service Animals as defined by the ADA, assisting those with disabilities
- Selfie sticks
- Video Cameras
- Weapons of any kind and size, including guns, knives, scissors and those carried with a permit
- Chain wallets, no heavy or spiked jewelry
- Toy weapons
- Glow sticks, and air horns
*Additional items may be added to the prohibited list at any time, without notice, and is at the sole discretion of Venue, Security and Tour Management.
All patrons are subject to search. Management reserves the right to prohibit any items that pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other guests. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of those items may be denied entrance into the BOplex and is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside a venue is subject to confiscation.
Venue Management reserves the right to reject and/or remove signs which, in the sole discretion of the CRVA, believes are disruptive, obscene or inconsistent with the nature of the event.
Approved signs must meet the following requirements:
- Small enough for one person to hold and no larger than 24" x 24"
- Do not block the view of other guests
- Constructed of poster board, vinyl, cloth or other lightweight materials
- Not affixed, in any form, to the coliseum or auditorium
- Do not block static or electronic signage of the venue
- Not attached to poles or sticks
- No commercial messages, logos or political endorsements
BOplex management reserves the right to remove any and all signs, banners or flags not in compliance with signs, banners and flag policy or which, in their sole judgment, may be offensive to others or continue to obstruct the view of others.
Bojangles' Entertainment Complex is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the venue the use of smoking products such as cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars, vape pens and pipes is prohibited. Any smoking products brought onto the Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex is subject to confiscation. Venue staff is not responsible for the handling or holding of any prohibited smoking products.
Tailgating is permitted inside the BOplex parking lots as long as guests adhere to Charlotte Fire Department rules and regulations. Tailgating will only be permitted during parking lot operating hours. Parking lots open two hours prior to an event.
Tailgating activities can create special risks to public safety due to the use of multiple open-flame cooking devices in close proximity to people, vehicles, buildings, structures and flammable materials. Follow these guidelines if you’re planning to tailgate:
- A minimum clearance of 10 feet shall be maintained between any open-flame cooking device and dry vegetation, combustible materials, trash dumpsters or receptacles, or in close proximity to anything that can create a fire hazard.
- Any parking area or lot being used for parking and tailgating activities shall be provided with metal containers for the safe disposal of coals, cinders or hot ashes. Containers shall be clearly labeled “For Coal and Ash Disposal Only.” Any other trash receptacle or container shall not be used for such purpose.
- Every effort shall be made to ensure that any coals or cinders are extinguished prior to disposal.
- Open-flame cooking devices shall be attended at all times and shall not be used in parking decks or in any manner that will impede pedestrian or vehicle traffic.
- Any other type of outdoor burning or open fire, which is not part of a cooking device, is strictly prohibited.
Both the Bojangles' Coliseum and the Ovens Auditorium are Ticketmaster venues. Tickets can be purchased on Ticketmaster.com or in-person at the box office, located at the Bojangles' Coliseum entrance. We accept cash, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
Will Call tickets from Ticketmaster purchases can be picked up at the box office of the venue where the event will take place. The Bojangles' Entertainment Complex box office is open Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Summer hours are Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Hours are extended on the day of the show from 10 a.m. to showtime. For events that fall on a Saturday or Sunday, Will Call tickets may be picked up from 10 a.m. to the showtime.
Seating Charts at the BOplex
View the seating charts at Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium to make sure you're next to the action.Seating Charts
Purchase tickets for Ovens Auditorium and Bojangles' Coliseum events at ticketmaster.com or with the Ticketmaster mobile app. Tickets can also be purchased in person at the box office located at Bojangles' Coliseum.
Tickets are required for everyone age two (2) years or older. Some shows require tickets for infants. You can confirm the age requirement for a show by calling (704) 335-3100.
2700 East Independence Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28205
|Closed||— Until further notice|